The ideal candidate is a highly creative, self-starter, who will work on a variety of projects. Projects include product manuals, booklets, packaging, photography, web pages, marketing materials, brand guidelines, etc. You will work with closely with sales, product development & brand managers alike.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Implement design solutions across a variety of physical and digital assists.
· Assist branding efforts across all brands, ensuring adherence to standards in the short-term, and adaptation of our brands image over the long-term.
· Produce marketing materials including product booklets and inserts, packaging, and presentations.
· Maintain a consistent brand identity across all collateral materials and presentations. Assist in managing and creating brand assets, company templates images and icons; develop and/or secure new ones as required.
Education and Qualifications
· Education-Bachelor’s Degree Required
· 3+ years’ experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, etc. required
· Strong grasp of marketing and branding implementation
· Strong packaging design skills
· Excellent layout and type skills
· The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
· Ability to accept constructive criticism
· Detail oriented