Job Title: Project Engineer Department: Engineering
Reports To: Engineering Manager FLSA Status: Salaried, Exempt
This position will be responsible for managing projects with the responsibility for project planning and development. Coordinates assigned project relationships and expectations in conjunction with overall project. Provides on-site direction to assigned project technicians to ensure completion of duties.
· Provide day to day direction to contractors and technicians to ensure all project tasks are completed in accordance with specifications.
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the Crankshaft Manufacturing processes.
· Support customer technical reviews as required by President and CEO.
· Understand contractual deliverables as they relate to assigned projects.
· Identify potential risks and develop executable risk mitigation plan.
· Provide input on Project Open Issues Matrix and Gantt Charts.
· Perform schedule variance analysis.
· Develop templates, training, and documentation of projects.
· 3+ years of Project Management experience with machine/system integrations in a manufacturing environment.
· Skilled at defining project scope and requirements.
· Familiar with lathes, mills, drills, bore, tapping, heat treat, grinding, balancing, rolling, polishing, etc.
· Knowledge of the following equipment and machinery is a plus: Heller, Alfing, Junker, Hoffman,
Heckert, DMG Mori, Hegenscheidt, Supafina, and Kuka Robotics.
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
FEUER powertrain North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.