We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for sales in the Northeast and will sell equipment repair services to the heavy equipment and industrial industries.
- Developing a product segment in the local market by using a small existing client base and cold-calling on new companies.
- Expanding our product base within existing customers to better assist with their changing needs and apply appropriate product solutions.
- Conducting in-person meetings/presentations with clients.
- Closing business and following-up to ensure satisfaction and consistent service.
- Proactively networking for new-customer contacts with intention of building long-lasting business relationships.
Job Descriptions / Requirements:
- 5+ years of outside sales experience with a track record of account growth & business development - formal sales training a plus.
- Knowledge of Heavy Industrial equipment repair in the recycling and heavy equipment industries.
- Experience selling equipment repair to OEM and dealer / distributor channels in the aggregate, heavy equipment including construction equipment and food processing plants.
- Knowledge of industrial machinery repair / maintenance a must in the above mentioned industries.
- Track record of success in new account penetration, account mgmt. and business development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven ability to make sound decisions and recommendations in a conceptual selling environment
- Computer proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook