- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
FEFA LLC is currently seeking a Junior & Senior Program Manager. This role will be vital to the expansion and engagement of our government clients, partner companies, and team members through transformational leadership. The strategic and success driven initiatives to enhance both client and employee experiences are the core action-based responsibilities of this role.
This role has the capacity of being remote. Travel is required throughout the United States on an as needed basis.
Compensation is based on several factors including experience, skills, and education.
FEFA LLC offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Account, an Employee Referral Program, and Paid Holidays.
- Experience managing a service focused contract and providing consulting support
- Ability and willingness to travel to site locations throughout the Country
- Presenting information to clients and partner companies
- Collaborating with customers on new projects assessing each for its scope of business opportunity and potential Return on Investment (ROI)
- Creates, supports, and executes communication and outreach strategies designed to engage government clients, partner companies, and additional stakeholders
- Manage relationship with government clients, employees and partner companies
- Research and write talking points, correspondence, executive summaries, presentations, briefs, briefing materials, and prepares reports
- Analyzes performance metrics to determine effectiveness of deliverables and overall project/program effectiveness
- Creates analysis to strategize how to publicize company capabilities as well as collect requirements and feedback for existing capabilities
- Working with internal and external partners on initiatives to improve operating models or create significant business value gains
- Navigating constant change with a relationship-centric approach
- Fostering a culture of innovation, inclusion, and adaptive thinking within and throughout the organization
- Complete discovery/needs assessment processes to understand improvement opportunities related to quality service
- Have an understanding of the latest business trends to determine how our clients can unlock greater business value
- Developing relationships with site leaders, program/project managers along with employees
- Independent thinker with the ability to assess situations and make sound decisions to develop and maintain relationships
- Ensuring continued client relations and an effective flow of information
- Master's degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience as a Program Manager
- PMP Certification preferred
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous Federal Govt experience including supporting government clients
- Ability to demonstrate effective relationship-building with clients
- Experience designing and developing creative solutions to diverse business problems
- Ability to understand a client's current state and future desired needs and objectives
- Excellent communication and client consulting skills
FEFA LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Get fresh EXPA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.