- $20 to $35 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off
FEFA LLC is seeking various Administrative Assistant positions to support multiple senior level staff and provide administrative support services to fulfill the overall operational objectives in Bethesda, MD area.
Pay range of $20-$35 is based on several factors including skills, experience and education.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Place order for supplies and assist with any travel arrangements
- Prepared routine and advance correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Creating and analyzing written documents for dissemination to management
- Compiling information for outside inquiries and reports
- Developing and maintaining tracking tools that are used for reporting data
- Reviewing and drafting policies, standard operation procedures (SOP), and memorandums for grammar and format
- Coordinating travel and submitted information to the travel system
- Compiling equipment requirements for office staff
- Preparing training requests
- Preparing matrix of office needs
- Conducting research for grants
- Assist with other research needed for various projects
- Maintain calendars and perform data entry
- Develop and maintain various spreadsheets
- Sustain office records and help track expenses
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or four to eight (4-8) years of specialized experience.
- Proficient in/with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and grant specific databases.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Prior work in a scientific research environment for a large Federal agency, as well as a firm knowledge of business administration is desired.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of office equipment (computers, copiers, fax machines, labelers, etc.) to scan, file and/or store both electronic and paper documents for future reference.
- Must be able to work within business hours 7am - 5:30pm and commute to the location daily.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain a favorable background check and clearance.
FEFA LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability. We offer a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary, medical benefits, PTO, holiday pay and more.
FEFA LLCBethesda, MD
BusinessView All FEFA LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.