Cage Washer Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FEFA LLC is seeking a Cage Wash Technician to support an animal research facility located in Triangle Park, NC.
General work hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, however, you may be required to work on the weekends/holidays as directed. Additionally, overtime may be required due to an emergency.
Must be comfortable with cleaning animal cages, waste, and working within an animal research facility.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Follow all SOPs about cagewash and safety within the facility
- Maintain and clean all cagewash equipment used in the animal facility in accordance with the SOP
- Process and sterilize all equipment in accordance with the SOP
- Deliver clean equipment to animal rooms as requested by animal technicians and/or supervisors
- Maintain appropriate inventory of caging and equipment
- Pull dirty equipment from hallways to cagewash area for processing
- Fill water bottles to be used in accordance with SOP and designated schedule
- Maintain a clean workstation through both the dirty and clean sides of the cage wash
- Maintain accurate records of quality assurance and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Attend and participate in weekly training as required
- Participate in the weekly rotation of Tyvek recycling
- Attend and participate in weekly department meetings
- Be able to lift 50 pounds safely and move 100 pounds safely.
- Any additional duties as requested/assigned by supervisor and or project manager/assistant project manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some previous experience preferred
- COVID-19 vaccine and proof of full vaccination required
- Must successfully complete and pass a background check
FEFA LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
ManufacturingView all jobs at FEFA, LLC