Aircraft Mechanic - CVG
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Aircraft Mechanic (Aviation Maintenance Technician)
Location: Cincinnati Greater Northern Kentucky International Airport, Erlanger Kentucky
$2000.00 Sign on bonus!
$1500.00 Relocation Bonus
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.
The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the Approved Technical Publications. Aircraft Experience preferred on Boeing Wide bodied aircraft Types; Aircraft Door and Window Rigging experience a plus.
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service. Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR's and the air. carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities, and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier's maintenance control center as required.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a Current Valid Driver's License.
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places.
- Frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Awareness that he/she will be working near and around moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals and exposure to loud noises.
- Operate equipment and read technical information.
- Exposure to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Prefer 2 to 5 years of experience working on Boeing aircraft types.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Compensation and Benefits:
FEAM, in addition to a good working environment and competitive pay, it is FEAM's policy to provide a combination of supplemental benefits to all eligible FULL-TIME employees. FEAM offers Medical, Dental, and a Vision Plan. Vacation and sick time-, short- and long-term disability, accidental insurance, supplemental life, FSA (Flexible Spending Account), and Critical Illness Insurance.
Additionally, FEAM places special emphasis on technical training. FEAM is a leader in EASA Level Technical Aviation Training Globally. FEAM is one of very few U.S. MRO organizations that provides EASA 147 maintenance training.
In addition to the competitive benefits FEAM offers -4 day and -3-day work weeks.
FEAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities ,and general treatment during employment
TravelView all jobs at FEAM
Get fresh Aviation Aircraft Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.