About FCP Euro
Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online store for OE, OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our website at www.fcpeuro.com if you haven’t already done so.
Because of unprecedented growth and an incredibly enthusiastic community, we’re expanding our company, and we are growing fast! With the right people, we’re convinced the next few years will be an incredible period of growth and excitement. To meet this challenge, we’re looking for new team members.
We first look for chemistry, ambition, and compatibility, then we focus on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro, our culture is key!
Right now, we’re in one of the most exciting phases in our history. You’re going to sense urgency and energy when you become part of the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us, especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and brilliance.
Customer Service is at the heart of FCP Euro. It's been a part of our core values since day one and we continue to live and breathe it every day. As a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for researching answers and responding to customer inquiries while upholding our industry-leading standard of service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fielding and responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, live chat, and through internal ticketing system
- Assisting customers with new orders and/or refunds, processing UPS claims, and working with Fulfillment on vendor related matters
- Adhering to and passing audits on the "FCPEURO" Framework
- Meeting and exceeding all departmental KPIs
- Consistently delivering a "WOW" factor above and beyond customer expectations
- Documenting and administrating duties
- Clearing tickets and inquiries over the weekend and within 24 hours of being assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in a customer service role, required duties and responsibilities including servicing customers via telephone, email, and face-to-face interactions
- Experience in a call center environment is highly desired
- Automotive parts knowledge required, must pass ASE G1 test
- Experience performing in an environment where KPIs are tracked
- Position requires proficiency in typing, data entry, and basic math skills
- College education or automotive education preferred, automotive enthusiast, preferred
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Word, Excel, Gmail required, Google Docs preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills including utilizing proper email etiquette
- Commitment to company values, morals, and ethics
- Ability to control multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment, including simultaneously managing phone calls, email, live chat, and face-to-face communications
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team dynamic, building effective relationships that motivate, encourage, and support team members across the organization
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, identify and address problems, and offer solutions
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with Company Match
- Exclusive Discount Offerings
No phone calls or agency referrals, please.
FCP Euro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, cultural heritage, ancestry, political belief, age, marital status, family status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, intellectual disability, learning disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by the law
Powered by JazzHR