FCM Hospitality Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: July 23, 2021
FCM Hospitality is a Philadelphia-based hospitality and entertainment company, managing bars, restaurants, and seasonal pop-ups throughout the region. The company is a leader with more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and has developed some of the area’s most popular permanent, seasonal and temporary venues in the city: Morgan's Pier, Craft Hall, Lola’s Garden, Harper’s Garden, Concourse Dance Bar, Rosy’s Taco Bar, Juno, Parks on Tap and more in the works...
Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience with Restaurant365 accounting software.
- Ability to prepare Financial Statements and audit bank reconciliations and balance sheets.
- Knowledge of A/R, A/P, GL, payroll and sales taxes.
- Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle the pressure of working within tight deadlines as we turn over our client's information every week.
- Strong knowledge and experience in all accounting functions especially Financial Statement review and preparation.
- 4-5 years minimum of accounting experience.
- Must be able to communicate positively and be a strong team player as well as manage client relationships.
Qualifies candidates will have
- Strong accounting knowledge and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and collaborate with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization, planning and time management skills
- Dependable, detail oriented, and works well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
- 3+ years of full-cycle bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in the Hospitality Industry preferred
- Must have great attention to detail and protects company value by keeping information confidential
- Thoroughness and organization skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency, Restaurant 365, Quickbooks experience, and data entry accuracy
- Experience with POS systems such as MobileBytes, Toast and Square or like platforms
- Experience with ADP payroll systems
- Collaboration and excellent relationship building with customers, vendors and peers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered multi-tasking environment
- Competitive salary package
- End of year bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Medical Benefits
- All new hires starting in the next few weeks will be eligible to attend company all expense paid trip to Cancun, Mexico in November!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at FCM Hospitality