FCM Hospitality Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: May 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are
FCM Hospitality is a Philadelphia-based hospitality and entertainment company, managing bars, restaurants, and seasonal pop-ups throughout the region. The company is a leader with more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and has developed some of the area’s most popular permanent, seasonal and temporary venues in the city: Morgan's Pier, Craft Hall, Lola’s Garden, Harper’s Garden, Concourse Dance Bar, Rosy’s Taco Bar, Juno, Parks on Tap and more in the works...
Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience with Restaurant365 accounting software.
- Ability to prepare Financial Statements and audit bank reconciliations and balance sheets.
- Knowledge of A/R, A/P, GL, payroll and sales taxes.
- Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle the pressure of working within tight deadlines as we turn over our client's information every week.
- Strong knowledge and experience in all accounting functions especially Financial Statement review and preparation.
- 4-5 years minimum of accounting experience.
- Must be able to communicate positively and be a strong team player as well as manage client relationships.
Qualifies candidates will have
- Strong accounting knowledge and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and collaborate with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization, planning and time management skills
- Dependable, detail oriented, and works well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
- 3+ years of full-cycle bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in the Hospitality Industry preferred
- Must have great attention to detail and protects company value by keeping information confidential
- Thoroughness and organization skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency, Restaurant 365, Quickbooks experience, and data entry accuracy
- Experience with POS systems such as MobileBytes, Toast and Square or like platforms
- Experience with ADP payroll systems
- Collaboration and excellent relationship building with customers, vendors and peers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered multi-tasking environment
- Competitive salary package
- End of year bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Medical Benefits
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at FCM Hospitality