At FCI Advisors, we help our clients fund dreams, protect critical assets, support critical missions, and secure futures. We pride ourselves on being our clients' trusted advisors and investment partners, bringing our expertise, experience, and discipline. Work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude, FCI Advisors has an opportunity for you to join our firm as a Client Service Associate. This staff member will provide support to client-facing portfolio managers. This role will be accountable for ensuring quality client data, providing client reports, and ensuring the schedule of multiple portfolio managers. If you are the champion of all that, we want you on our team.
This is some of what you would be doing:
- Provide administrative support to portfolio managers
- Assist with preparing for client meetings, including printing and binding of meeting materials, scheduling meetings, and scanning & filing related documents
- Develop an understanding of client portfolios and relationships
- Communicate effectively with clients via phone, e-mail, and in-person as needed on behalf of the portfolio manager
- Onboarding new client accounts by ensuring appropriate documents and communication is provided
- Additional support may include creating/updating spreadsheets, report generation, and aiding in the monitoring of portfolios at the manager's direction
- Present complete, timely, and accurate client deliverables in an efficient manner
- Assist and/or participate with projects
- Support the operations and investment staff with periodic requests
- Regular attendance is a requirement of this job
You would be our ideal candidate if you have skills and abilities such as:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related subject, or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of investments
- Ability to meet client needs and expectations
- Ability to operate a personal computer with proficiency including key tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form to all levels of the organization
- Skill in completing assignments accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
Why Work Here?About Us FCI Advisors, an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm, provides investment advisory services to a wide variety of institutional and private clients. Since 1966, we have grown, diligently and deliberately, to strengthen our services and our connections, develop long-term relationships with our clients, and deliver superior performance. We are based in Overland Park, Kansas with offices in Kansas City, Missouri; Shelton, Connecticut; Reston, Virginia; and Clayton, Missouri.
We offer a full range of benefits and time off.