Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manhattan based Cloud and Telecom Consulting Firm is currently accepting applications for a Full Time Sales Support Specialist position.
THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION. NEITHER PARTIAL NOR FULL TIME WORK FROM HOME OPTIONS ARE OFFERED.
You MUST be fully vaccinated and willing to get booster shots as the Medical Authorities make recommendations.
We are a Manhattan based, fast growing Cloud and Telecom Consulting Firm. We are looking to fill the Sales Support Specialist position immediately. Your primary responsibilities are to attend sales meetings, update prospect and customer database, follow up with prospective customers, generate sales quotes and proposals, create and implement marketing campaigns through the use of our website, social media and e-mail campaigns. Collaborate with telemarketing team - follow-up on leads. Manage the telemarketing team. Work directly with the CEO. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
· Applicant must be an American Citizen or Legal Resident with valid work authorization
· Applicant must speak and write fluent English in native capacity
· Applicant must have a valid Driver’s License (without any violation)
· Applicant must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing
· Positive Attitude, Great Work Ethic and Enjoys working in a team
· Must be an outgoing people’s person – this position requires continuous communication with prospects, clients, vendors and partners
· Prior experience in IT industry not required – however, at least one year work experience in professional capacity is required and affiliation with technology is needed
· Online Marketing experience a plus
· Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Advanced Administrative & Marketing Writing Skills
· Learn Software platforms – Salesforce, Zendesk and project management platforms
· Ability to solve problems and Deliver Customer Satisfaction
· Advanced Social Media Skills
· Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency and Experience
· Attend Sales and follow-up Appointments – most time spent out of the office at customer appointments
· Data Entry on the CRM platform and following up with prospects
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
Complete Training will be provided.
v $50,000 Base Annual Salary
v Health Insurance Benefits
v Retirement Benefits
v Monthly Travel Allowance
· Applicant must have a clean profile and image on any/all social media platforms.
· Any image on any social media platform that indicates poor judgement, poor taste, significant indiscretion – that could potentially lower/harm the image of our business – whether discovered initially – which will disqualify the candidate or later, after the position is already offered – will be used as a cause for termination immediately. We are a professional consulting firm, and our image must be clean and professional at all times – even contents posted on personal social media platforms that are objectionable or in poor taste can be viewed by our business associates and therefore will not be tolerated.
· This is a great opportunity to advance your career in sales related field in an industry that is rapidly evolving and growing; industry analysts are predicting continuous growth for the next 25 years. With dedication and hard work, significant career advancement is an absolute reality. If you are motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and looking for a great career – this is the position for you.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and an interview.
FCGWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for career development and financial growth
20 W 20 StreetNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at FCG