ePortal Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 Yearly
Located in Tallahassee, Florida, the Florida Association of Court Clerks & Comptrollers is a statewide, non-profit member association. The association is comprised of the Florida Clerks of the Circuit Court and Comptrollers. FACC Services Group, LLC, dba CiviTek Solutions was established in 1991 to provide financial and technical services for the Clerks of Circuit Court and Comptrollers of the State of Florida. CiviTek is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Florida Association of Court Clerks, Inc. (FCCC).
FCCC/CiviTek Solutions is actively recruiting for an ePortal Program Manager.
We’re driven by the need to build something better! Civitek creates technology solutions that protect revenue, save time, and free up resources for Florida’s Clerks and Comptrollers.
What remains constant throughout our history of transformation is our dedication to our clerks, their constituents, our employees, and to the values on which Civitek was built: integrity, member/customer focused, simplicity, innovation, collaboration, ownership, and bring JOY.
Salary not to exceed $85,000/annually. Relocation assistance and Sponsorship are not available.
General Purpose of the Position:
This position will provide project and program management for the FCCC ePortal Project. Position will lead FCCC staff members and outside vendors for all ePortal project areas including development, Tier 2 support, implementation, and training. Position will plan, execute, and finalize ePortal projects according in compliance with deadlines and within budget. Position will staff and support all statewide committees and boards associated with the ePortal. Position will be the lead technical and operational staff for the Florida Courts E-filing Authority.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide high level project and program management for the FCCC ePortal. Carry out policy and program directives regarding the FCCC ePortal.
· Creating and managing long-term goals.
· Areas of responsibility for the statewide ePortal will include:
o Requirements and Business Analysis
o Software Quality Assurance
o Project Management
o User Training, User Outreach and Documentation
o Product Demonstration and Marketing Support
o Outreach to Management and ePortal Stakeholders
· Manage the hand-off and interaction of ePortal projects with other FCCC Technical and Project Teams and the FCCC ePortal Service Desk.
· Participate in policy and strategic IT planning with FCCC upper management and Clerk leadership.
· Coordinate with FCCC membership for technical consulting, education, presentations, and other Association communication activities including conferences and seminars.
· Support and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules and regulations and instructions.
· Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
· Managing a team.
· Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
· Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
· Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
· Analyzing program risks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Value the opportunity to make new connections and provide interconnected support, proven collaborator.
· Strong interpersonal skills including relationship and trust building, communication and listening, and personal engagement.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
· Working knowledge of eFiling processes and computer applications.
· Knowledge of county clerk operations and application software.
· Excellent analytical and project management skills.
· Possess software application design and troubleshooting expertise or training.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Excellent time management, facilitation, and organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines.
· Ability to effectively interact with senior level executives and elected officials.
· Supports the mission, values, and strategic goals to serve both internal and external customers.
· Highly dependable.
· Ability to attend all mandatory annual and quarterly trainings.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Create work plans and budgets and manage change.
· Ability to direct highly technical team members.
· Understand Clerk’s roles and responsibilities.
· Possess configuration management expertise or training.
· Have familiarity in state agency operations.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
· Proven experience in program management.
· Proven stakeholder management skills.
· 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience working with large scale initiatives and managing technical projects.
· Proven experience in overseeing the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products in customer service operations.
· Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
· Proven experience in managing multiple projects and programs.
Our employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid leave time, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, professional development, and an employee discount program. Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers/Civitek offers a dynamic business culture that values, encourages, and includes the thinking and collaboration of our employees.
So if you are ready to be a part of building something better, join our team!
Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers / CiviTek Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?