- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
The driver position is responsible for safely operating a non-commerical motor vehicle, and providing prompt and complete collection services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicles on assigned routes to include highways, residential communities and alleyways
- Courteously interact with all necessary personnel, dispatchers, and others on a daily basis to ensure all services are completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Continuously monitor the condition of the vehicle to ensure it is operationally ready at all times to minimize down time
- Accurately complete required documents and other reports as required
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for adhering to and upholding all safety policies and procedures.
Experience and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform duties with extended hours standing, bending, reaching, pushing, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work overtime or holidays as necessary
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices. Ensure behavior is consistent with these standards and align with the values of FCC
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters. The ability to adapt to changing situations and environments
- Organization: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make necessary recommendations
- Competitive compensation packages
- Benefits - medical, vision and dental
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Exceptional culture for career building
FCC Environmental ServicesTavares, FL
Transportation and StorageView All FCC Environmental Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.