Presentation Design Specialist
FCB Health Norfolk, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Studio Rx, an FCB Health Network company, is hiring a Presentation Design Specialist for our Virginia based Digital Production Studio in Norfolk. The Presentation Design Specialist will be a key contributor to the new business team, ensuring that all presentations effectively communicate information to external audiences. You’ll be working closely with our new business team and will travel with the team to run rehearsal and finalize the pitch deck for presentations.
Brainstorm with the Business Development team and account to develop ideas to transform generic, text-heavy presentations into more graphically engaging, concise, and interactive experiences
Collaborate with account team and subject matter experts under tight deadlines to quickly address their needs
Demonstrate an ability to handle multiple projects and respond to numerous and last minute request
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals.
• Create compelling infographics that transform words into visuals.
• Collaborate with account team and subject matter experts under tight deadlines to quickly address their needs.
• Quickly respond and interpret multiple last minute creative directions and edits.
• Must be comfortable managing multiple projects and expectations, and communicating directly with key stakeholders.
• Demonstrate expert level in PowerPoint including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and videos.
• Handles onsite pitch rehearsals and meetings as well as travels to new business meetings with the presenting team; provides set-up, rehearsal, and breakdown/clean up support for offsite meetings as needed.
• Set up internal/external video conference, web ex, or Lync meeting.
• Partner with editorial, producers, creative, copy, account, and studio to produce high quality presentation material
- 5 years Presentation Experience as well as On-Site Support
- Expert skills in Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING
We are providing you with this job description as a guideline for your role. Based on your team, your role may vary slightly and you may perform other duties or have other responsibilities that are dictated by business needs. However, if you think that there are elements of this job description that are inaccurate, please speak with your manager and/or HR Partner.
In addition, this job description is not intended to include modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodation for a disability.
BusinessView all jobs at FCB Health