Customer Service Representative
- Expired: April 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible to meet or exceed the company sales goals by achieving operational objectives and contributing sales support, information, and recommendations to meet all regions strategic plan. Responsible for providing exceptional customer service support for our customers and outside salespeople.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Support our contracted sales representatives productivity and growth to plan.
- Asist our companys sales personnel by following our standards & procedures, leading problem resolution, completing project quotations, tracking promotions, identifying trends; determining sales improvements and implementing approved changes.
- Provide Inside Sales support to our agencies and regional sales managers.
- Be proactively selling FC/SSL Lighting by advising our customers/representatives of Quick Ship or other programs in effect as well as new product releases.
- Manage all communications regarding post sales issues
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, enter orders, and obtain details of issues.
- Ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customer problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions, record detail of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with customers, and outside salespeople as directed.
- Responsible for all aspects of order entry.
- Provide proactive shipping information to customers
- Responsible for all aspects of proactive and reactive customer service as directed by manager
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Continuous Improvement Mindset
3. Pride in your Work
4. Team Player
5. Can-Do Attitude
FC|SSL Lighting Inc. Traits Required:
1. Driven to succeed Burning desire to win.
2. Perseverance Never gives up and refuses to lose.
3. Intelligent Ability to learn quickly, internalize and retain.
4. Resourceful and Creative Ability to analyze problems/issues from various angles.
5. Organized and Ability to Multi-Task Ability to make sense out of chaos.
Skills & Abilities
Education: Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in related area.
Experience: 1+ year of Customer Service within lighting industry (preferred).
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AddressSaint Charles, IL
BusinessView all jobs at FC Lighting