Part-Time Sales Associate
For Bare Feet, LLC., operates retail shops across the U.S. and has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Sales Associate in our Frankenmuth, Michigan, store.
Sales Associates demonstrate excellent customer service and selling skills and are ready to assist customers. Sales Associates are encouraged to foster a collaborative work environment, ensuring a positive customer experience.
· Greet customers, respond to questions and deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
· Introduce promotions and opportunities to customers
· Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance
· Assist in the maintenance of the store to ensure cleanliness and an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
· Stock and organize merchandise
· Operate cash registers and manage financial transactions
· High School diploma or equivalent General Education Degree (GED) preferred
· Punctual attendance
· Flexible schedule (available to work weekends, nights, and/or holidays when necessary)
· Experience in retail sales preferred
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Customer focus
The qualifications, primary responsibilities and skill requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will.”
It is FBF Originals’ policy that equal employment opportunities be available to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, smoking, military service status or any other protected status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, voting, jury service or court attendance.