CSR ◐ Face 2 Face ◐ Full Time
FBC is true leader and innovator in the industry of business development. Our team of dedicated professionals makes us the success we are today.
The Customer Service Representative serves as the face of the company. In most cases, they are the primary company representative, who communicates with our clients. As a result, it is important for each representative to deliver a positive customer service experience. This is accomplished by listening to each customer in order to gain an understanding of their individualized needs and build and maintain relationships.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting our national accounts through various customer service, sales and office administration duties.
- Provides Account Management by coordinating and managing customer orders, stock inquiries, product information,
- Manage order entry timely and accurately
- Uses product knowledge to provide alternative solutions to customers issues
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Customer service and marketing experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), 10 Key, and accurate data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Strong self-directed organizational skills to organize time effectively on daily and weekly basis
- Team player