To support operational growth, based out of Casper, WY, FB Titan is currently recruiting for an experienced Winch Truck Operator. Reporting to the Fleet Manager and project specific Construction Manager the Operator hauls and delivers equipment and material to various projects through out the States FB Titan operates.
The day to day responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
· Operate various pieces of heavy equipment
· Loading and unloading heavy equipment
· Ability to secure various type of equipment and material on various trailer designs
· Performing all duties in a safe and responsible manner
· Inspecting and reporting any issues with our company truck
· Providing excellent customer service on all deliveries and pick-ups
· Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
· Use and manage log books as required
· Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, breaks, etc
· Class A CDL Operator’s License required
· 5 to 8 years oil field experience hauling equipment on various trailer designs
· Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) certification is required for drivers who transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
· Experience in Powerline Construction
· Demonstrated knowledge of proper log book entry and pre-trip inspection
· Strong communication skills with the ability to take/provide direction
· Able to work in a team to efficiently and effectively complete jobs within deadlines
· Must be flexible in hours worked, traveling, and working in adverse weather conditions
· Able to lift 50 lbs or more on a regular basis
· English proficiency with the ability to read, comprehend, and execute written work plans
· Honest, punctual and reliable
This position is field based and requires candidates to:
· Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's abstract
· Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
FB Titan offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, matching 401K, and a rewarding career path opportunities!
FB Titan is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.
Forbes Bros has acquired three powerline construction companies; RS Line Contr. Co in 1997, Interlake Powerline in 2014 and Timberline Construction in 2017. Forbes Bros has also diversified its operations with several acquisitions over the last several years; Summit Telecom and HDI Hydrovac Services in 2016 and Bullet Boring in 2017.
Forbes Bros currently has its head office in Edmonton, Alberta with Canadian corporate offices located in Calgary (AB), Prince Albert (SK), Winnipeg (MB) and Toronto (ON).
Forbes Bros fleet management team has the experience and capability to meet the needs of multiple large-scale transmission projects simultaneously. With over 2500 pieces of owned construction equipment including 6 full sets of stringing gear, an experienced team of field mechanics who are deployed on every project, and 6 major repair shops across North America, Forbes Bros is capable of surging up to meet any project size or timeline.