Customer Service Representative
- $16 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
This position is responsible for providing an excellent experience for our customers. What does that really mean? Just think for a moment about the best buying experience you ever had. Was it in a restaurant, a store, medical facility? Could you help customers feel the same way you did when you had that experience? If your answer is yes, then read on.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your experience and interpersonal skills to follow up with leads and provide solutions that meet the customers’ needs. You will serve as the first point of contact for walk-in, email, and telephone customers. You will prepare estimates and work orders and execute various marketing programs while providing exemplary customer service, building relationships, and using consultative selling when dealing with customers.
Our ideal CSR is an outgoing, focused, and a self motivated individual with excellent listening skills
who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong
desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting customer relationships, and the skills to close sales
through a consultative sales approach.
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
- Work Life Balance – Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 – 5:00
- 7 Paid Holidays plus PTO
- Opportunity for expansion and advancement.
- Bonus opportunities quarterly and annually.
- Being able to see the results of your efforts in buildings, driving down the street, on vehicles and in schools and more
- Experience working with multiple tasks and projects
- Proficient computer and internet skills. G Suite and MS Office skills are a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing, and email activity
- Prepares estimates and establishes/maintains estimate follow-up procedures
- Communicates with customers on order status and changes in the production schedule
- Executes a variety of marketing functions, including database mailings, thank you cards, etc.
- Maintains an attractive retail environment (clean, organized, and functional)
- Helps as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and required paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Performs other duties as needed, such as answering the phone, helping at the front counter, consulting with customers, etc.
FASTSIGNS of Athens, GAAthens, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.