Do you like working with businesses and seeing your hard work come to life? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!Join our team in the ever-evolving custom sign and graphic industry as an Inside Sales Representative.We arelooking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to establish and developlasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative salesapproach.
We are looking for an outside sales professional to represent us and sell our products and services to new and existing customers. If you are proactive, a go-getter, a good listener, are detail oriented, take initiative and able to juggle multiple projects and tasks throughout each day, we want you on our team. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and help us look for opportunities for new business and grow our existing client base.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, be well organized and enthusiastic. Exceptional and professional phone skills, attitude and appearance are a must.
With our comprehensive product and service training program, we offer a competitive compensation package and benefits. Base salary plus commission.
Check out ourvideoabout FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Careers!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- 8 paid holiday
- Personal time off /vacation
- Medical Insurnace
- Bonus programs
- Commission (no cap)
- Branded clothing
- Opportunities for advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Team-building events
- Excellent work ethic
- A hunger to learn
- Strong sales skills, including warm and cold calling, quote preparation and closing skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with businesses and individuals
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proactive problem solver
- Creativity to solve challenges within deadlines
- An eye for detail and quality-conscious
- Highly organized and punctual
- Valid driver's license
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including gSuite.
Salary: base plus commission
Territory:Cedar Park, Leander and Northwest Austin
Office:2000 Windy Ter, Bldg 1B, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Experience:Sales/Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Education:High school or equivalent (Required)
License: Driver's License (Required)
Work authorization:United States (Required)