Customer Service Representative
- Expired: January 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Customer Service Representative and Administration -- Signage, Graphics, and Printing -- Flexible hours or Part Time
This industry is unique for many reasons, most importantly:
1. Crafting a custom product: You’re responsible for making an idea into a tangible reality; being able to see your idea go from a sketch to a finished sign on a wall or graphic on a window in your community brings a sense of accomplishment that is hard to find in another job.
2. Variety: Each project is custom and there is constantly something different to learn and build. There is opportunity for learning, development, and growth.
2. Our team: You will work with a close-knit group of people that works together and supports each other on every project. We are a small, locally owned business, and each of us is a positive, motivated person that enjoys problem solving and the challenges this industry presents every day. Our culture and collaborative team atmosphere are essential to everyone who works here. Everyone here has a sense of humor and values a fun, professional environment. Each of us takes pride in our work, in helping each other, and in helping our clients.
About Us: We are a signage company, but first and foremost our focus is people, both our clients and each other. At its core, your job will be to help our team reach a solution that will best meet each clients’ needs.
About You: A good fit for this job will enjoy new challenges and continually learning about new products and projects. If you have a positive mindset, are willing to be challenged, and are willing to learn and grow, you will be supported by everyone here and will be successful.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for sales activities within our store and will be the first point of contact for walk-in, email, and telephone customers.
- Your primary responsibilities are assisting customers with questions, providing quotes, placing orders, as well as following up with customers.
- You will manage several projects and new inquiries every day; it is a fast-paced environment where you often will be juggling several things at once.
- You will receive training and support, especially during the initial months while you get up to speed.
Skills You’ll Need:
- Requires basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office and web browsers, and the ability to pick up new software quickly.
- Signage industry, large format or other printing experience is helpful, but not required.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Able to learn new things quickly and thrive on challenges.
- Able to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a sense of humor; must be able to have fun while being professional.
Key Attributes We Value:
- A positive mental attitude.
- Take pride and ownership in everything you do.
- A drive to improve and grow.
- Persistence and resilience.
- High personal and professional integrity.
- Organized and paying attention to detail.
- Creativity and problem solving.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive hourly pay, and bonuses based on monthly sales targets and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Option for health insurance.
- Working on a team with dynamic and dedicated team members.
- Predictable and/or flexible work hours (between 8:30 to 5:00 Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity to grow within the business and take on as much responsibility as you would like and can fulfill at a high level. This position could transition to a salary + commission Outside Sales position for the right person.
We take pride in the work we provide our clients. If you are a fit with us, you will enjoy new challenges and continually learning about new products and projects. If you value helping people, are positive, willing to be challenged, willing to learn and grow, you will be supported by everyone here and will be successful.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of this position will be provided. If this describes you, we encourage you to apply!
We recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
BusinessView all jobs at FASTSIGNS #370201