Graphic Designer/Production Specialist
FASTSIGNS #340501 Santa Fe, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Does the idea of seeing your work as you’re driving to work seem rewarding and exciting?
Do you have great respect for brand standards and take pride in craftsmanship and excellence?
Are you an independent worker that thrives on pushing your skills and experience to new heights?
The best logos in the world have 2 colors and simple lines, but their offices can be a canvas that inspires and creates excitement. Being able to marry the two concepts into a cohesive plan is what truly makes a great designer. FASTSIGNS can give you the opportunity to hone your craft and be that creative voice.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who possesses the maturity, passion, and energy to collaborate with others on the team. We need someone who can see beyond what is presented and design something that excites and inspires but can appreciate there is also a place for simple, clean, and eye-catching.
- Prioritizes each day to efficiently and cost-effectively schedule the workflow
- Works with co-workers and customers with file transfers, FTP access, photo library options, online proofs, etc.
- Inspects jobs for accuracy before sending them to the plotter or printer
- Provides proofs as necessary
- Performs daily/weekly computer back-ups
- Maintains all equipment including computers, plotters, and printers (water-soluble printers, thermal transfer printers, solvent ink printers, etc.)
- Maintains accurate electronic and paper record of File Storage and Disks
- Follows a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic images on a pre-determined substrate or medium
- Prepares substrates for application
- Performs finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces
- Installs signs when necessary
- Maintains production rate consistency and meets or exceeds established minimum rates per hour
- Works on different projects simultaneously
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Performs other duties as assigned
Responsibilities include: Production including laying down vinyl on substrates, laminating prints, cutting substrates using power tools including skill saws, table saws, and king cut machines. Installing signs which could include work on ladders, bucket trucks, etc (a fear of heights wont work in this role). Maintaining a clean and accurate inventory of vinyls + laminates. Operating a wide format printer, laminator, and plotter daily.
As a Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility will be to create computer-generated full-color graphics and output vinyl that can be weeded, cut, and applied, or printed and mounted to various products from cars to substrates to buildings. Your job will involve various levels of artistic creativity and you may interact with customers to ensure complete satisfaction with the final product.
The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best. If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to click Apply now!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
AddressSanta Fe, NM
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at FASTSIGNS #340501