Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Motivated individual
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- Business-to-business outside sales experience preferred
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent account planning and time management skills
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Strong desire to succeed
- Ability to develop lasting relationships and look for new prospects through cold calling and networking
- Skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach
- Valid Driver's License
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue.
- Attends morning team meetings.
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques.
- Daily prospecting.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products.
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports.
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., estimates, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Assists in the collection of account receivables for your clients.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes. Participates in and practices the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center.
- Understands the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Competitive wage plus commission - Salary range is $35,000 - $40,000 based on experience. Commission is uncapped. Company provides leads, existing accounts,
- and inside sales team member to partner with on project management. A driven person should make $55,000+ first year and $75,000+ second year.
- Paid Holidays
- Benefit Dollars
- Paid training
- On-going training
- Outside Sales Certification
- Use of company car during work hours
- A fun environment to achieve success!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
BusinessView all jobs at FASTSIGNS #32001