Experienced Warehouse Manager
FASTSIGNS #281301 Everett, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
FASTSIGNS® Everett (FSE) is a fast paced, deadline driven, team focused environment. As an industry leader, FSE provides signage and sign related products and services to a wide variety of customers. Over the past few years FSE has grown exponentially and plans to continue that growth and expansion far into the future. With a relentless pursuit of improvement, FSE encourages innovation and creative problem solving.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, shipping and receiving processes.
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues to reach both short-term and long-term performance goals.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards that ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and between FSE facilities, communicating with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
- Oversee warehouse operations, transportation, shipping and receiving.
- Manage raw material inventory and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Five years recent warehouse management experience in a manufacturing / production setting.
- Five years prior experience supervising employees in a similar environment.
- Experience managing a diverse workforce in a culturally competent manner.
- Demonstrated experience with successfully implementing Lean principles.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Current forklift operator certification or ability to obtain prior to the first day of employment.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedures and related safety policies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff.
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback.
- Must be comfortable working with simple hand tools.
- Must be comfortable working with power tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs independently.
- Ability to stand for the duration of an 8 hour shift.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at FASTSIGNS #281301