FASTSIGNS #270401 Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: April 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing company is searching for a talented Graphic Designer who wants to join a high performance team dedicated to the art of Visual Communication.
- Create eye-catching graphics that communicate & sell
- Work with sales staff to create graphic projects from start to finish
- Submit concepts and proofs for client approval
- Create detailed Production files for custom Fabrication
- Manage your workflow on-line in a paperless work environment.
- Prepare Pre-Press files for output to Printers, Plotters, Routers & Engravers
- 1-2 years Graphic Design experience.
- Large & small format graphic experience a plus.
- Experience designing in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
FASTSIGNS Roseville is a company who believes in promoting accountability, rewarding success and creating a respectful workplace where employees enjoy coming to work.
If you seek a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and are determined to make every project your absolute best...Apply now!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at FASTSIGNS #270401