Signage Sales Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have you ever worked in an industry where you could walk into ANY business and provide fresh ideas? Every type of business uses signs and graphics in ways you haven’t even noticed...yet. Look around. See the opportunity on every surface. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting started, potential abounds in the sign and graphics industry.
A Signage Sales Consultant position with FASTSIGNS gives you the opportunity to work with people across different industries and give them solutions that make an impact in and around their workplace. You’ll spend your days meeting with clients assessing needs and opportunities, networking, and managing customer relationships. You will provide unique, exciting, custom products that change by the minute - completely based on customer needs and desires.
The challenge? Learning all there is to offer. We have a proven, successful training program to get you the basics, but you will learn every day of your career with FASTSIGNS...because we rarely do the same thing twice.
Some of the daily activities our signage consultant team handles include:
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Answering and talking on the phone
- Taking and entering customer payments (check, credit card, cash)
- Working with customers to come up with solutions for their signage and graphic needs
- Developing customer relationships
- Identifying and qualifying leads for our outside sales team
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Following up with customers for receivable collections
- Working with the team to develop solutions
- Maintaining a clean lobby area
- A friendly, outgoing demeanor
- Strong communication skills (telephone, email, talking)
- Strong computer skills
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- A strong sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Strong G Suite knowledge is a plus!
- Google Forms
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- A graphic design background is strongly preferred
- Previous sign or printing experience is helpful
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
Get fresh People Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.