Customer/Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our store. This position supports the sales team to assist them to gain and keep customers. Duties include greeting customers, answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and follow-up with customers about their order status. The ideal candidate will have a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Greet and welcome customers at the Annapolis store.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable.
- Responsible for answering busy phone line. Answers customer questions, addresses customer concerns and input information into the database.
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries via email, text and telephone.
- Customer satisfaction:
- Initiates calls/emails to customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handles customer complaints and resolves issues as necessary.
- Sales Team Support
- Inputs sales information into a database.
- Generates a list of sales leads and data for the sales team as needed.
- Assist with scheduling customer meetings with the sales team.
- Assist with managing customer accounts.
- Follow-up with customer estimates and documents into the company database.
- Follow-up with customers for administrative purposes and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other issues.
- Filing reports and administrative duties as needed.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- High School diploma
Employment contingent upon background check.
Salary: $16- $18/hourBenefits: Health insurance, 401k, PTO. Working Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM. No weekendsLocation: FASTSIGNS of Annapolis, 1812 Margaret Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401
FASTSIGNS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FASTSIGNS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
Get fresh Graphic Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.