Real Estate Inside Sales Specialist
FASS Results Group
- June 08, 2023
- $90,000 Yearly
FASS Results Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You'll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you're driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Work to improve our systems for efficiency
- Take inbound calls from our listings, online ads, and past clients to answer questions, book appointments, or forward to the appropriate person.
- Circle prospects by contacting neighbors of our listings, inviting them to open houses, and seeing who they may know may be buying or selling.
- Consistent lead follow-up to build rapport and nurture strong relationships, with the goal of setting appointments for them to meet with an agent on our team.
- Utilize scripts and templates to effectively communicate the value proposition of our services and offerings.
- Meet or exceed sales targets, conversion rates, and daily expectations, all while contributing to the overall growth and success of the team.
- Adhere to the established protocols and guidelines for lead management and follow-up procedures.
- Attend team meetings and training sessions to enhance skills and knowledge related to lead generation and inside sales techniques, along with the latest market trends and developments in the real estate industry.
- Collaborate with team members and communicate effectively to ensure a seamless experience for leads throughout the sales process.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, desire to learn and improve, and be self-disciplined.
- Long-term commitment to Team Growth.
- Proven sales experience, ideally within the real estate industry.
- Current real estate license, or open to pursuing.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM systems for lead management and tracking progress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for engaging leads and clients effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and driven to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple leads and tasks efficiently.
$36,000 - $90,000+ base + commission bonuses
About FASS Results Group
Our team is growing due to our increasing clientele. FASS Results Group is averaging $100M+ in sales per year, and growing quickly! Our goal is not to be the biggest, but rather help as many clients as we can have a fantastic experience, and create their ideal results.
If you are interested in joining a high-energy, happy team of producers we'd love to hear from you. We are collaborative, supportive, and Busy! We need the right person to strengthen our already strong team, help us bring in and follow up on leads, and continue to help make sure each and every client has an exceptional experience.
FASS Results Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?