- Expired: November 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayetteville. Our bank culture is driven by a Mission Statement to improve the well-being and promote the success of our employees and customers by treating all with dignity, respect, and compassion. We envision being the best company our employees ever work for and the best bank our customers ever do business with as we step into our 75th year of serving unique communities across the State of Arkansas.
Are you ready to make a difference?
We are seeking a self-motivated candidate to analyze and reconcile general ledger and internal accounts for the organization. This candidate would also be responsible to oversee and verify all activing in those accounts making sure the information is accurate and reconciled in a timely manner to help protect the bank from fraud or financial risk. If you enjoy working in an individual and collaborative setting, then come grow with The Farmers & Merchants Bank!
WHY JOIN OUR ME BANKING TEAM?
- Caring, team-centric environment
- Generous paid vacation time and sick leave
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- FSA & HSA
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Company 401(k) plan
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. equivalent to a four year college degree, plus
- 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Stuttgart, Fayetteville, Mountain Home, Pocahontas or Perryville
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
FARMERS AND MERCHANTS BANK and The Bank of Fayetteville
AddressMountain Home, AR
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Corporate Banking Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.