Program Manager for Blood Donor Center
FAR Government, Inc. 96910, GU
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Sanford Federal is looking for a Successful Program Manager for Blood Donor Center who will provide program management support services for the Blood Donor Center at US Naval Hopital, Guam. Our ideal candidate is the one who has adequate education, training, and experience in the Program Management field, who is fully capable of and who can perform his duties in such an efficient, reliable, and professional manner
Requirements & Skills:
- Must have current BLS/AED training certificate.
- Possess an understanding of donor eligibility requirements as directed by regulatory agencies.
- Principles and using methods in conducting a blood donor recruitment program.
- Ability to identify potential problems and offering recommended solutions arising between the command and its internal audiences.
- Skill in producing written information so that potential blood donors with differing levels of understanding.
- Skill in producing written materials stressing the importance of donating blood and potential hazards of blood donation to blood donors.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with military blood bank
- Skill in enthusiastically and knowledgably transmitting information by spoken word to audiences with differing levels of comprehension.
- Skill in coordinating interview material, spokespersons, or provide interviews to print or broadcast media.
- Skill in conducting donor recruitment briefings, and internal lectures to develop intercommunication between the blood donor center and groups of potential blood donors.
- Skill in interpreting, gathering, evaluating, and interpreting complex data.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating comments, proposals or suggestions in the local community
- Knowledge of proper procedures for locating, obtaining, using, creating, disclosing and safeguarding general or patent-specific information pertinent to assigned duties.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts 5 to 10 platelet donors per day.
- Conducts two recruiting campus workshops per year, plus monthly newcomer orientations, weekly department staff meetings and scheduled briefings.
- Conducts 4 quarterly donor recognition ceremonies plus major holiday themed specialty blood product recruitments.
- Maintains a program of donor motivation and education to ensure vigorous support of the USNH Center.
- Plans, initiates, and implements comprehensive public affairs campaigns to enhance blood donor recruitment efforts for the BDC.
- Develops and maintains relationships with department and service organizations on campus, veterans’ groups, and military programs.
- Arranges and conducts workshops, seminars, and other meetings to educate the military community.
- Identifies/addresses concerns that might impact blood donations.
- Coordinates efforts with USNH Guam and command Public Affairs/Marketing Office to organize media coverage of special events and appreciation ceremonies.
- Plans and manages a donor incentive program.
- Ensures the scheduling and coordination of blood donors.
- Works to ensure military unit and civilian department coordinators.
- Evaluates recruitment, collection and communication strategies, programs, and materials for effectiveness.
Why choose Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
FAR Government, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at FAR Government, Inc.