FAR Government, Inc. Dededo, GU
- Posted: over a month ago
FAR Government, Inc. (FARGOV) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, woman-owned federal professional services company, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people.
Job Title: Physical Therapist
Based at: 35th Medical Group, Misawa AB, Japan
Job Summary: FAR Government is looking for a Physical Therapist who will support the work of orthopedic surgeons by screening and managing patients with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, ordering x-rays, bone scans, and MRI, prescribing medications approved by the Therapeutic Agents Board, referring to specialty clinics, and limiting the patient activities and/or duty requirements as needed.
Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an outpatient clinical setting within the last five (5) years.
- Graduate of a Masters or Doctoral level degree program in Physical Therapy from a college of Physical Therapy accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Maintenance of Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is mandatory.
- Possess and maintain an active license from a U.S. jurisdiction and applicable Board Certification as a licensed Physical Therapist (PT).
Duties: the candidate will be responsible for: (non-exhaustive)
- Collaborate with the physician in the health care of patients with chronic illnesses.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable to include plain film x-rays and MRI if credentialed by the MTF.
- Prescribe and dispense medications as delineated by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and in concurrence with privileges offered by MTF credentialing and per state licensure.
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Coordinates patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensures compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility. Provides care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Assesses patients.
Why FAR Government ?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
FAR Government is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
FAR Government, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at FAR Government, Inc.