Hiring Unarmed Security Guards for the CBOC
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., Is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned federal professional services company, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
• Position Unarmed Security Guard
• Type: Fulltime
• Location: Bend Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) 32650 NE Courtney Dr, Bend, OR 97701, United States
Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking to hire an unarmed security guard to preform security services at Bend Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic
• Must have experience working in Security.
• Must have a high school diploma.
• Must be certified by DPSST.
• Interact with all individuals encountered in and around the designated areas of surveillance to provide information, problem-solve, prevent unlawful activity, take appropriate action when necessary and promote positive public relations
• Patrol the areas around the CBOC Clinics and report any illegal activity, unusual findings, or safety concerns. Security guards will, at random so as not to establish a pattern, conduct a minimum of four internal foot patrols and two external foot patrols of the CBOC Clinics.
• Log these patrols in the daily operations Log.
• Conduct one final internal foot patrol prior to the close of business to make sure that no unauthorized persons remain in the building.
• Respond to all calls for assistance in the clinic as quickly as possible.
• Security guards will provide escorts for vendors dropping off or picking up needed materials.
• Assist VA Police Physical Security Specialist with monthly intrusion alarm sensor testing.
Why choose Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity to employ and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
FAR Government, Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at FAR Government, Inc.