FAR Government, Inc. 80840, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
FAR Government, Inc. (FARGOV) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
- Job Title: Catholic Musician
- Location: 10 ABW Chapel USAF Academy, COLORADO
- Pay Rate: TBD
- Type: Part-Time
- Schedule: 7.25 hours per week (and additional special events)
Far Goverment is looking for a Catholic musician that shall provide instrumental music for Roman Catholic worship events at Saturday evening Masses, Sunday morning Masses and Holy Days of Obligation, and other special Catholic services at USAF Academy, Colorado.
Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in music or a minimum of five years of experience playing piano or organ in a liturgical church or chapel setting.
- Be competent in playing a wide range of Catholic music to include the traditional, contemporary, and liturgical styles.
- Be able to read and play part and harmony and have vocal abilities.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for:
- Serve as accompanist for Mass and special services under the assigned service Catholic Music Director. Coordinate with Priest.
- Assist the Catholic Music Director in planning and coordinating music for worship services in consultation with the assigned Catholic Chaplain/officiating priest.
- Provide accompaniment for weekly choir rehearsals, minimum one hour in length. Lead rehearsal in the event of an approved music director’s absence.
- Ensure the choir area is left clean after use by removing audio-visual equipment and restoring the area to the original, neutral configuration setting when the service is the last service for the weekend.
- The Contractor shall provide musical accompaniment for the additional special services in coordination with the music director and Catholic Chaplain or presiding priest, to include both rehearsals and performances.
- The Contractor shall provide musical accompaniment for special services in coordination with the music director and Catholic Chaplain or presiding priest, to include both rehearsals and performances. (includes days such as Solemnity of Mary, Easter Vigil, and so on to a total of 64 hours)
Why FAR Government?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
FAR Government is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
FAR Government, Inc.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at FAR Government, Inc.