Data Specialist I – Scottsdale, AZ
Our client is a premier provider of targeted specialized insurance products in North America and selected other markets. They are looking for a contract Data Specialist to work in their Scottsdale, AZ office. Estimated length of this assignment is approximately 3 months. This is a work from home role, but you must be local to Scottsdale location.
The Data Specialist is responsible for core processes for their respective team. This is principally accomplished through job shadowing and on-going training. Daily workload is typically generated through team processing of documents or placing telephone calls, express delivery, on-line applications; fax and other electronic methods (e-mail) are also possible means of communication. In depth knowledge and use of computerized system is needed for gathering and processing information on the customer. The Data Specialist must be able to respond to requests in a timely manner. Most of these activities follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Prepares policy files for processing
- Reviews policy applications, forms and supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Responsible for data entry and processing standard policy and claim requests by following standard screens and procedures to perform tasks
- Corrects system errors
- Resolves routine questions and problems, refers more difficult ones to higher levels
- Follows standard procedures and guidelines
- Must be comfortable using Excel
- Must be able to use multiple applications at one time
- Must be comfortable with video conferencing applications such as Zoom
- Looking for someone who asks questions if clarification is needed
Why Work Here?FA&OWorks is an executive search and contract staffing firm that specializes in Finance, Accounting and Operations Via a second division, SiriusWorks, we also specialize in Information Technology and Information Services. We have three locations in the U.S., located in Northvale, NJ, Atlanta, GA and Scottsdale, AZ. For more information about our companies, please look us up online at www.faoworks.com and www.siriusworks.com.
Our client is a global multi-billion dollar Consumer Packaged Goods company, based in Broomfield, CO.