We are seeking a Bilingual Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Record vital signs, weight and changes to medical history prior to meeting with the doctor.
- Ability to work closely with the doctor
- Ability to call in prescriptions for patient and ensure the pharmacy receives/process the order.
- Chart prep for the following day
- Ability to communicate with the doctor, office manager, and office staff
- Ability to draw blood and send to appropriate lab
- Ability to give injections to patients
- Previous experience in healthcare or other related fields
- Must speak fluent Spanish
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Cerner/Powerchart knowledge a plus
FAMILY WELLNESS CENTER