Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
* Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
* Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
* Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
* Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
* Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
* Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
* Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
* Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing customer and vendor files. Other related results as needed.
* Reconcile some vendor statements.
Skills/Qualifications: *Preferred Bilingual Spanish/English
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
**Some holidays may be required to work**
Ability to earn 1 week paid vacation at 1 year of employment.