Fresh Air Manufacturing (FAMCO)
FAMCO’s Maintenance Technicians are integral members of our Operations team. They are responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Keep machines in good working order – correcting any issues that affect safety of employees.
- Participate in investigating and correcting any near miss or safety incidents
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
Routine Maintenance Skills:
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Operate a variety of general machine shop equipment, hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Ability to dismantle machines or equipment to examine parts for defect or to remove defective parts and replacing defective parts with new parts
- Production maintenance experience.
- 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience
- Forklift experience including prior certification
- Good analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to influence team members outside reporting lines
- Highly organized and process focused, able to clearly prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrated history of going above and beyond for the team and customers