FAM BRANDS Bell, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Three Decades of Leadership In The Fashion Industry
Founded in 1985 by Frank Zarabi, FAM Brands provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners. Our unique performance materials and versatile apparel designs-along with our competitive pricing strategies-have enabled us to become leaders in apparel industry. Our ability to thrive, centers around impeccable design and excellent branding. Our designers and production teams collaborate closely with our factories to create exception fashion strategies and details. Our world-class brands include Marika, Balance Collection, Bally Total Fitness, Tehama, Peace and Pearls, Eddie Bauer, Orvis, Woolrich, and more.
We are the trailblazers for activewear. Champions of fitness. We're for simple, elegant and vibrant designs. Our employees are star-reachers, bridge-builders, leaders and teammates. We are family-owned and operated. We are FAM Brands. We are growing and focused on strategic initiatives. Our factories are safe and our employees are valued. We are worldwide, world-class, forward-thinking and forward-looking. We work hard and believe in the work we do. We're for executional excellence and achieving our dreams. We are FAM Brands.
Bell, CA - This position cannot be done remotely
$65000.00 - $100,000.00 Annually + Bonus
Status: Exempt, Salary
Full-Time, Regular Employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits package including: Vacation, Sick Time, Personal Holiday, Company Holidays, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Coverage for Medical (PPO & HMO), Dental (DPO & DMO) and Vision, Company Paid Life & Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k Match, Pet Insurance, Hartford Supplemental Insurance Policies (Life, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital), Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent), Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Onsite Food Options, and more!
SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create production patterns, pattern card, & spec sheet
- Conduct fitting with Design and other teams, and adjust patterns accordingly
- Convert missy patterns to plus and petite sizes
- Communicate with vendors to ensure desired fit and design
- Work closely with the sewing, design, and production departments
- Produce the highest quality work while meeting expectations and deadlines
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 10+ years experience as Production Pattern Maker
- High proficiency in Gerber / Tuka or similar programs
- Proficient skills in technical design, fittings, draping, garment construction, pattern making, sizing grade rules and translation of fashion design from a tech pack
- Strong work ethic with the ability to follow direction, work collaboratively, and propose solutions
- Strong organizational skills with proficiency at planning and time management
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunities & Diversity
FAM Brands is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. FAM Brands makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
ManufacturingView all jobs at FAM BRANDS