FAM BRANDS Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Three Decades of Leadership In The Fashion Industry
Founded in 1985 by Frank Zarabi, FAM Brands provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners. Our unique performance materials and versatile apparel designs-along with our competitive pricing strategies-have enabled us to become leaders in apparel industry. Our ability to thrive, centers around impeccable design and excellent branding. Our designers and production teams collaborate closely with our factories to create exception fashion strategies and details. Our world-class brands include Marika, Balance Collection, Bally Total Fitness, Tehama, Peace and Pearls, Eddie Bauer, Orvis, Woolrich, and more.
We are the trailblazers for activewear. Champions of fitness. We're for simple, elegant and vibrant designs. Our employees are star-reachers, bridge-builders, leaders and teammates. We are family-owned and operated. We are FAM Brands. We are growing and focused on strategic initiatives. Our factories are safe and our employees are valued. We are worldwide, world-class, forward-thinking and forward-looking. We work hard and believe in the work we do. We're for executional excellence and achieving our dreams. We are FAM Brands.
Bell, CA – This position cannot be done remotely
$20.00 to $25.00 Per Hour + Bonus
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Full-Time, Regular Employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits package including: Vacation, Sick Time, Personal Holiday, Company Holidays, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Coverage for Medical (PPO & HMO), Dental (DPO & DMO) and Vision, Company Paid Life & Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k Match, Pet Insurance, Hartford Supplemental Insurance Policies (Life, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital), Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent), Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Onsite Food Options, and more!
SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Assistant Stylist supports the process for photo production by working with the In-House Studio team to create looks based on directives, requests, guidelines and deadlines. The Assistant Stylist works closely with studio and non-studio teams to schedule style outs, tailoring, shoot dates and create a shot list for all photo and video shoots. This role supports the team to ensure pre-shoot and onset workflow runs smoothly and efficiently. This person keeps project records up-to-date daily and proactively flags potential issues that impact timing, delivery and budget. The Assistant Stylist also works closely with Design to understand styling standards.
- Troubleshoot styling challenges on-set
- Analyze product and styling productivity to develop and implement process improvements
- Understand the flow within the studio on-set and partner with non-studio teams
- Follow style guide(s) to style a wide variety of products for product, on-model and flat shoots
- Update shot lists based on workflow
- Act as point person for Photographer for style direction
- Organize and facilitate high priority on-model SKU needs
- Develop improved processes for existing categories
- Serve as the team on-model styling expert
- Select samples to style complete outfits including all accessories
- Strong attention for detail within outfitting and confidence to try new brand right ideas
- Meet daily targets and deadlines for SKU counts
- Ensure all apparel and accessories are return after every shoot to appropriate person
- Coordinate reshoots with studio and non-studio teams
- Conduct style out days and fitting days with Studio team for men's, women's and kid's on-model shoots
- Partner with team(s) on scheduling
- Maintain sample and style out room and onset inventory
- Coordinate with Sample Managers to ensure samples are locked up in the sample and style out room at the end of each shoot
- Partner with studio team for any and all needs
- Basic knowledge of excel and spreadsheets
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 3+ years of styling experience
- Highly motivated team player, collaborative, and with a positive, can-do outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and organization skills, problem-solver, strong attention to detail
- Excellence in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under deadline.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunities & Diversity
FAM Brands is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. FAM Brands makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Personal CareView all jobs at FAM BRANDS