Advertising Account Manager
FAKTORY INC Centerville, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You gain your greatest work satisfaction through problem-solving; strategically thinking around a client’s marketing needs. You’re a leader by nature, but not in an overbearing way. You’re comfortable in your own skin and with your own skills, good with the details but more inclined to focus on the bigger picture and on relationships with people. You work well with creative and media teams, and bring an understanding and respect for both disciplines. You’re willing to challenge clients when they need to be challenged, but you do it in ways that are productive and move the ball forward. You also understand the unique perspective clients bring and respect their thoughts and opinions. In the end, you’re not about ego; you’re about doing what brings about the best outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Working with Faktory partners to oversee multiple Faktory accounts; managing strategies, budgets and relationships
· Teaming with client, creative and media teams to plan client success strategies
· Managing multiple client relationships, ensuring Faktory is the hero its clients need
· Being a team player while bringing your individual skills and personality to the table
· Ensuring your clients are served and successful by helping each project reach its full potential
· Working with creatives to try to eliminate errors and maximize efficiency
· Working on new business efforts with the entire Faktory team
· Positive and upbeat in communication with clients and internal teams
· Experienced in marketing strategy and planning, including digital media strategies
· A leader by nature; willing to step into meetings and take control
· A self starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects
· A person who enjoys people and relationships
· Strong personality with a willingness to challenge, not because of ego, but to ensure desired outcomes
· Problem solving abilities with a willingness to get hands dirty
What You Receive
· A competitive paycheck
- Health, vision and dental insurance (70% covered by Faktory)
- Flexibility to work from home or in-office
- Health Savings Account, Dependent Care Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Simple IRA with Faktory matching up to 3% of salary
- 50% cell phone reimbursement up to $75
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance provided by Faktory
- Dependent Life Insurance provided by Faktory
- Accident Insurance (similar to AFLAC)
- Flexible Fridays (most Faktory employees work 10 hours Mon-Thurs and enjoy most Fridays off)
· Job satisfaction that maintains your passion for what you do
· A team that supports you and you can support
Faktory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran/disabled status.
FAKTORY INCWhy Work Here?
Faktory is a content and media agency that first and foremost believes in its people.
Great work—whether it be strategy, creative or media—doesn’t happen when you handcuff people with approval layers or unwieldy processes. We’re a streamlined agency that supports our people in building a great place to work and in creating great work. And we create it for some of the regions most recognized brands.
702 W Porter LaneCenterville, UT