Customer Success Representative
FAIRWAYiQ Inc. Waltham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have a passion for golf, sports, technology and working with customers, you will want to explore this opportunity to join a growing team at FAIRWAYiQ.
FAIRWAYiQ is the industrial internet of things (IoT) space passionately dedicated to improving the golfer experience, optimizing the flow of play on the course, and increasing revenue for golf course operators. Our system serves as the digital operating system on the golf course.
We are a growth stage company that is scaling rapidly in market.
Customer Success Representative - Job Description:
This position will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of the customer relationship beginning at the time the customer first decides to work with FAIRWAYiQ. The ideal candidate will be able to take ownership over customer interactions ensuring customers have an exceptional experience with FAIRWAYiQ and achieve the value of our solution promises. You will be the face of FAIRWAYiQ to the customer and be leaned on for all know-how, technical support and all day-to-day questions and concerns from the customer. Building strong relationships with customers while proactively monitoring their experience will be a key to the success of this role.
Cultural Competencies or “Fit”:
As in most successful earlier-stage entrepreneurial organizations, we believe cultural fit is a predictor of success for both the individual and the company.
Learning and curiosity are a requirement. Over time, you will become an expert with the FAIRWAYiQ platform through a natural desire to learn about topics like smart connected equipment, cellular technology, machine learning, traffic management, factory physics and six sigma process optimization. Specifically, you should be able to adapt to our customer success application and advance customer interactions and automations through the application.
Organization skills are also a requirement. We are seeking a candidate who will be able to organize inventory of customer hardware and hardware in the field.
Successful candidates will feel comfortable in an environment where accountability and ownership are table stakes and customers are treated in a way that exceeds even our expectations. You generally feel more comfortable doing something yourself than delegating. You will be expected to go wide and deep depending upon the situation, stay focused amid competing priorities and be seen as the customer’s go-to advocate. Finally, you have an innate desire to spend time with customers learning more about their challenges and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Own the customer relationship from onboarding through renewal.
● Serve as day-to-day customer contact for all customers while working closely with sales, support and operations.
● Help customers fully integrate their operations with the FAIRWAYiQ. Anticipate client needs, build close relationships, and deeply understand how to ensure FAIRWAYiQ delivers value to our customers.
● Manage the customer onboarding process from sales hand-off to adoption stages.
● Engage customers with proactive insights, videos on new features and ways they can use our solution to deliver value.
● Educate customers on FAIRWAYiQ’s functionality and best practices, partner with our product teams to deliver feedback to enhance and evolve FAIRWAYiQ’s platform.
● Work with Sales and Implementation groups on aligning the on-boarding process with customer value and needs.
● Deliver excellent customer service while troubleshooting and addressing technical, hardware and data related customer requests.
● Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients. Maintain close and frequent consultation with customers to ensure their needs and values are addressed.
● Develop training and support materials for new and existing customers.
FAIRWAYiQ Inc.Why Work Here?
Fast paced environment, sports, golf, continuous learning and flexibility.
255 Bear Hill RdWaltham, MA
BusinessView all jobs at FAIRWAYiQ Inc.