FAIRBANKS NISSAN Fairbanks, AK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $16 Hourly
Fairbanks Nissan has been locally owned and operated since 2016. Fairbanks Nissan has a service focused philosophy. Our belief is that the success of our company is determined by the problems we solve for others.
Career Growth and Recognition
Since its purchase, Fairbanks Nissan has been regularly recognized for being one of the top Nissan dealers in the Northwest Region for growth and customer satisfaction in both the sales and service departments.
We focus our giving and community involvement on the support of the children in our community and our Service Men and Women by supporting organizations such as:
- The Fairbanks Boys and Girls Club
- Presbyterian Hospitality House
- Santa’s Helpers
- Fairbanks Montessori
- The Fairbanks Children’s Museum
- The Fairbanks Youth Soccer Association
- Our Local Schools and Athletic teams
- The Center for Non-Violent Living
- Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers
- The Airforce Association
Fairbanks Nissan is a member of the Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce, the Alaska Auto Dealers Association, and The National Auto Dealers Association.
Fairbanks Nissan Employee Benefits Include:
- 2 Days off per week
- Closed on Sundays
- Closed for most major holidays
- Flexible scheduling for special life and family events
- Paid Vacation for full time employees
- Factory training
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee purchase program for vehicles, service, parts and accessories
- Employee vehicle consignment program
- Available Health insurance for full-time employees
- Compensation: D.O.E.
- Employment type: full-time
- Seeking an outgoing and task orientated individual to be the information center for a busy and growing dealership.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask while managing interruptions
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and typing ability
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel are helpful
Prior history in customer service is essential, will train the right person regarding specific duties. Office experience a plus. If you are truly interested in providing outstanding customer experiences and are striving to continuously improve, then please consider joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply online via Indeed or please drop off resume at 2610 S Cushman St. attention Debbie.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.