Automotive Service Technician
FAIRBANKS NISSAN Fairbanks, AK
- Posted: over a month ago
Fairbanks Nissan has been locally owned and operated since 2016. Fairbanks Nissan has a service focused philosophy. Our belief is that the success of our company is determined by the problems we solve for others.
Career Growth and Recognition
Since its purchase, Fairbanks Nissan has been regularly recognized for being one of the top Nissan dealers in the Northwest Region for growth and customer satisfaction in both the sales and service departments.
We focus our giving and community involvement on the support of the children in our community and our Service Men and Women by supporting organizations such as:
· The Fairbanks Boys and Girls Club
· Presbyterian Hospitality House
· Santa’s Helpers
· Fairbanks Montessori
· The Fairbanks Children’s Museum
· The Fairbanks Youth Soccer Association
· Our Local Schools and Athletic teams
· The Center for Non-Violent Living
· Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers
· The Airforce Association
Fairbanks Nissan is a member of the Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce, the Alaska Auto Dealers Association, and The National Auto Dealers Association.
Fairbanks Nissan Employee Benefits Include:
- 2 Days off per week
- Closed on Sundays
- Closed for most major holidays
- Flexible scheduling for special life and family events
- Paid Vacation for full time employees
- Factory training
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee purchase program for vehicles, service, parts and accessories
- Employee vehicle consignment program
- Available Health insurance for full-time employees
Service Center Position
Compensation: TBD, DOE
Employment type: full-time
Fairbanks Nissan is now looking to hire a dedicated Service Technician to assist our service center customers!
SIGNING BONUS FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
We strongly believe that there is a direct correlation between the quality of our customers’ experience and the supportive relationships that we have with our team. If you are fun and energetic, looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally, then we are interested in talking to you.
Candidates will have at least one year of progressive work experience, experience in a related field, coupled with a great attitude, an outgoing personality, a strong work ethic and a proven record of results.
How to Apply
We are looking for people who are interested in helping us grow by offering our customers an experience second to none. If this sounds like you, please come in to 2610 S Cushman Street to fill out a paper application and drop off your résumé or apply online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
*Not all candidates will qualify for bonus