Registered financial planning firm located in Palm Beach County Florida Seeks:
Financial Operations Administrator
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the business operates in an efficient and compliant manner and that it continues to increase its revenue and profitability through business processes and operations management. Duties include cashiering and coordinating with Fidelity and Assetmark, acting as the liaison between the team and advisor, as well as review of marketing results, with a focus on customer service. This position also handles industry specific tasks such as financial planning and preparation for all prospect and client meetings.
Our Firm is a federal registered financial planning firm located in Palm Beach County Florida. Also known as a Registered Investment Advisor Firm (RIA). We are growing RIA with a small but efficient staff located in central Palm Beach Gardens. Our main advisor is an experienced financial advisor and an estate planning attorney. Our back office is with a group called AssetMark and our trades and investments are custodied with Fidelity Investments.
1) All Cashiering
2) Most/All client maintenance – (Beneficiary changes/Address Changes)
3) Handle All prospect details
a. Enter all Data to Retirement Analyzer
b. Prepare all paperwork for Signings
4) Process New Client accounts
5) Process and Track Transfer of Accounts (TOAs)
6) Invest Clients once accounts funded
7) Inform and update clients of status (sending letters/ etc.)
8) Schedule Progress Review
9) Prepare for Progress Review
a. Money Management
c. Update Emoney
10) Legal Binder Creations
11) Run Reports for RMDs annually to report what is done and need to be done
12) Create forms for management changes and process forms
13) Create Emoney profile for client/prospect once invested for 1st progress meetings
14) Extremely organized
15) Ability to delegate and manage other team members.
5 years or mor Prior experience working in financial industry
• Strong Customer Service Skills
•Understanding of importance of operating in compliant fashion
• Not adverse to change
• Ability to learn quickly
• Working knowledge of computers and software (currently using RedTail as CRM and Emoney as our main financial planning software). Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Undergraduate Degree
• Series 65 or Series 66 and Series 7
Why Work Here?Looking for the best candidate
Established Financial Management Firm Seeking an A player for long term success.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL