Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job description- FABCO Wholesale (multiple positions available)
Are you customer service focused? Are you driven to succeed and want to be part of a great team?
We are looking for the newest members of our Inside Sales Team!
The role of Inside Sales will include:
- Process incoming phone calls and emails and convert to sales
- Prepare quotes and orders for customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits
- Quote prices, availability and or lead time
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Complete outbound sales calls as time permits
- Attend periodic sales training as required
- Coordinate between field sales rep, office process and warehouse, ensuring proper execution of customer orders
- Forward inquiries to the appropriate outside representative
- Maintain a high level of Customer Service
- You must be Positive, organized and Proactive
- Computer skills
- Personal transport
- Dedication and drive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
FABCO PLASTICS WESTERN LIMITED
24790 - 117 Avenue AchesonEdmonton, AB
Get fresh Wholesale Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.