Do you have a passion for fitness and motivating others to live a healthy lifestyle?
Does helping deliver life changing results to people bring you professional and personal gratification?
Do you aspire to be a part of a larger community and a global following?
If so, F45 Training of North Paramus would love to hear how you can help make our facility the best fitness studio in the Northern New Jersey area!
Who We Are
F45 is the world’s fastest growing fitness brand. The F45 franchise model was born in Australia in 2013 and has exploded across the globe, with over 1,750 studios opened or in development across 45+ countries (with 570+ active or planning to open in the U.S. alone). F45 boast a global membership of over 500,000 lives changed and growing. What makes F45 unique is it merges 3 separate leading-edge fitness training styles into one 45-minute functional training class and incorporates technology to increase efficiency and drive results.
F45 Trainers are responsible for leading classes of up to 27 members and must deliver dynamic (one to one / one to many) instruction, drive motivation, ensure proper form and safety and help make classes the best 45 minutes of a member’s day.
- 3+ years of Personal and/or Group Training Experience
- Management experience and/or nutritional background is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to command a room
- Must have current nationally recognized fitness certification or equivalent degree in related field
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Lead by example in providing the ultimate F45 Training experience during class
- Collaborate with Studio Manager and team on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Help recruit, train up and manage part-time personal trainers in accordance with F45 training methods
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely with regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
- Ability to perform / demonstrate all exercises and assist with regressions and progressions for all fitness levels from beginners to elite
- Help set up equipment layout for classes as needed and maintain a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
- Perform member fitness consultations and sign up new members as needed
- Complete F45 Academy's required curriculum
- Maintain highest level of reputation as a Brand Steward
- Be a brand ambassador inside and outside the F45 studio. Examples include local marketing events with your F45 team, corporate events, tent sign ups, park demonstrations, networking and assisting in growing the brand and studio membership
- Use personal and business social media page to promote studio on a regular basis
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay with significant bonus potential based on KPIs
- An awesome team of fitness-minded people with a great work culture
- Growth potential and professional development within organization
- Live DJ's on Saturdays!
- Team Events & Happy Hours
- High-tech focused training system
- 36 workouts and over 4,000 exercises means you'll never need to manage programming again
- Technology present to visually aid members and support trainer in leading an effective class
- Complimentary membership for you and significant other
- Employee discounts on F45 Apparel & Merchandise
- Induction Trip to Los Angeles!
If you believe you are a perfect fit for our F45 North Paramus Team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
About F45 Training
F45 Training is a team-based, functional training facility that places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Combining the industry trends of group training and functional fitness, F45 delivers premium team training in a boutique studio environment. At F45 (the F stands for functional), no program is ever repeated, making every workout a unique experience. F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. Endorsed by celebrities like Mark Wahlberg and athletes alike, F45 training’s commitment to innovation goes well beyond the studio floor.