Hardware Field Service Engineer - Laptops/Desktops/Printers
F2OnSite is the fastest growing Onsite I.T. Services company in the United States, and is ranked in the Top 25 fastest growing privately held companies overall! We are looking for the best and brightest technical talent to work in the field for our customers! We Are the “Boots on the Ground” for our customers! Our tag line of “Relax, we got this!” isn’t just marketing: it’s the reality of who we are as a company! Our Field Engineers are the heart of the company, and we care about your success!
WHAT WE DO: Our focus is Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, POS systems, and LCD’s. We have hundreds of team members across the US who work Onsite at customer’s locations - providing hardware break/fix services, migrate data, install computers, move printers, install/fix servers and POS systems. We close thousands of service calls each week, and do whatever it takes to get our customers up and running again. We specialize in all types of technology, projects, desktop support and more.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Our Onsite Hardware Field Service Engineers are performing residential and commercial hardware break-fix work on Laptops, Desktops, Printers, TVs, POS systems, and Servers. The products are typically under manufacturer warranty, or are covered with an extended warranty. You could be working on a project team, or individually providing service to multiple customers each day.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
Flexibility – In most cases, you set your own schedule with your customers (M-F, normal business hours – NOT for someone only looking for after-hours/weekend work)
Field Work – Our team is based from home, and enjoys the benefit of being out in the field providing excellent customer service.
Free Online Certification Program – For selected candidates, we provide certifications in Dell, HP, IBM/Lenovo, Sony TV, Dell/EMC Servers…and others
Pay Per Service Event - (weekly by direct deposit, just one week in arrears) Our average service call lasts around 45 minutes and most are within a 50-mile radius depending on the area.
Gas Mileage Reimbursement – Outbound mileage based on a pre-determined location of parts.
Career Advancement Program – Based on Customer Satisfaction metrics, Tenure, and Training Accomplishments.
Voluntary Benefits and Rewards Program – Medical (if qualified according to ACA regulations), Dental, Vision, and over 300,000 team member discounts (movies, theme parks, cell plans, car maintenance, food vendors and many more…) For more information on benefits visit http://www.f2onsite.com/benefits
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
Be honest with us about your skills, so you set yourself up for success from the beginning. If you can answer YES to the questions below, we want to speak with you!
- Are you available to work M-F during normal business hours?
- Do you enjoy working on technology hardware?
- Have you worked on printers, or are you willing to learn?
- Have you ever built/rebuilt desktops or laptops from scratch, or does this appeal to you?
- Have you replaced motherboards in laptops? (If you are not confident in performing this service, this is not the job for you. Most of our service calls require this skill, so there is no room for doubt.)
- Do you have reliable transportation, a smart cell phone, internet connection?
- Are you available to start immediately? You must complete HR paperwork within 24/48 hours, and get at least HP, Dell, IBM certs done within 10 days of hire. (Certification completion time varies based on level of pre-existing knowledge, and your time allotment. Average timeframe of 5-10 hours each)
- All candidates are encouraged to apply, but many positions require a strict drug and background check by our customers. (F2OnSite supports and adheres to all state laws regarding background checks)
To expedite the process, skip this submission process, and complete our REQUIRED technical skills assessment at http://www.f2onsite.com/assessment.
Submissions without this skills assessment will NOT be considered. It is important that we understand who you are, and what you enjoy doing, beyond the positions you have held. Our recruiting team will review your assessment. If there is a match, someone will call you to discuss the opportunity at length.
Check out our website at www.F2Onsite.com and our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/f2onsite.
F2OnSite is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate due to race, color, creed, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, or any other factor. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply!