Dell/Lenovo/HP Hardware Field Service Engineer- Laptops/PCs
The Hardware Field Service Engineer will be providing service to multiple customers each day. Our Field Services division provides residential and commercial PC, Laptop and Printer warranty repair services on Dell/Lenovo/HP (OEM) products. This is hardware warranty replacements and includes both laptops and desktops. Prior hands on experience replacing motherboards, hard drives, LCDs and power supplies in both laptops and desktops is required.
Responsibilities and Technical Skill Requirements
- Providing customer break fix support for designated equipment
- Communicating clearly in written and verbal form
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Accepting and delivery of all service calls assigned
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with each call
- Responsible for control and return of assets and inventory
- Candidates must possess the ability to perform basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Position may require the exercise of moderately complex analytical skills and to make decisions based on established department and company guidelines
- Typically requires technical school certification or equivalent and 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Prior hands on experience replacing motherboards, hard drives, LCDs and power supplies in both laptops and desktops required
Availability and Other Requirements
- Availability requirement is 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- Work orders are assigned daily on the day they need to be completed
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation with valid registration and adequate insurance
- Must own a basic repair tool kit including anti-static mat and wrist strap
- Computer and internet to complete online training, smartphone and printer
- All candidates are encouraged to apply, but many positions require a strict drug and background check by our customers
- F2OnSite supports and adheres to all state laws regarding background checks
Manufacturer Warranty Certification Requirements
- Manufacturer Warranty Certifications provided at no cost if the technician is not already certified
- Certification training must be completed and passed (80% or better) prior to the technician being assigned work orders
- The training is completed online with 24/7 access
Next Steps – Complete our Technical Assessment
- To expedite the process, copy and paste this link and complete the assessment now. www.f2onsite.com/assessment
- The technical assessment is not a test. It allows you to answer multiple choice questions regarding your technical experience as well as what type of position you desire. It will take you approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once your assessment is received, it will be reviewed.
- Candidates who meet the requirements for the position to which you applied will receive an email for a phone interview request with full details about the position including work order volume, coverage area and pay model.
F2OnSite is the fastest growing Onsite I.T. Services company in the United States and is ranked in the Top 25 fastest growing privately held companies overall. We are looking for the best and brightest technical talent to work in the field for our customers. We Are the “Boots on the Ground” for our customers. Our tag line of “Relax, we got this!” isn’t just marketing: it’s the reality of who we are as a company. Our Field Engineers are the heart of the company, and we care about your success.
F2OnSite is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate due to race, color, creed, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, or any other factor. Military Veterans are