IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY: Datacenter Administrator - Naples, FL
Our client is looking to hire a full-time experienced Datacenter Administrator for a long-term, 2 year assignment in Naples. FL.
- Proven experience as Datacenter Administrator
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, and remote control
- Good understanding of racking/stacking/cabling servers, network, storage devices and other tech products in Data Center
- Must be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends if situation demands, and respond to emergency calls as required.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Analyze and determine appropriate layout of all equipment in data center with help of balancing and cooling.
- Monitor and supervise all data center solutions.
- Racking/Stacking/Cabling/Installation and removal of data center hardware as per requirement.
- Document all power and space schematics and ensure accuracy in same.
- Perform installation and ensure effective layout of all tools in cabling industry as per industry practices.
- Monitor all data center assets for tracking information.
- Coordinate with vendors and resource engineers and ensure effective completion of all installation hardware at various data centers.
- Assist with capacity planning, perform power audits and ensure appropriate supply of power to all equipment.
- Maintain access of data to data center and ensure appropriate filling of all column in access system.
- Manage all malfunctioning equipment and perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment to reduce outages.
- Monitor all issues and escalate issue to appropriate department to ensure effective resolution.
- Supervise all equipment such as alarm system and firefighting tools.
- Ensure compliance schedule for everyday operations (daily/weekly checks/audits and reporting)
- Supervise all batch jobs as per requirement.
- Maintain standards of service levels at all times, ensure response with timeframe and manage all available services.
- Hourly rate based on experience.
- This is a full-time 40 hour per week position.
All candidates are encouraged to apply, but many positions require a strict drug and background check by our customers. F2OnSite supports and adheres to all state laws regarding background checks.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Debbie Henriques at 469-352-3460. Thank you!
WHAT WE DO: Our focus is Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, POS systems, and LCDs. We have hundreds of team members across the US who work Onsite at customer locations - providing hardware break/fix services, migrate data, install computers, move printers, install/fix servers and POS systems. We close thousands of service calls each week, and do whatever it takes to get our customers up and running again. We specialize in all types of technology, projects, desktop support and more.
F2OnsiteF2OnSite is the fastest growing IT field services company in the United States, with hundreds of employee technicians in over 40 states. F2 OnSite performs service on computers, printers, point of sale systems, servers and other hardware technologies - including installations, migrations, deployments and break/fix. Learn more at F2onsite.com WHAT WE DO: Our focus is Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers, POS systems, and LCDs. We have hundreds of team members across the US who work Onsite at customer locations - providing hardware break/fix services, migrate data, install computers, move printers, install/fix servers and POS systems. We close thousands of service calls each week, and do whatever it takes to get our customers up and running again. We specialize in all types of technology, projects, desktop support and more.