Casino Banker/Gaming Associate
F2 TPS, LLC Cypress, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
F2 TPS, LLC is currently looking for highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals who are reliable, have excellent customer services skills, sound math skills and excellent communication skills. We are recruiting for both experienced and inexperienced Gaming Associates to join our team at The Gardens Casino in Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
The Casino Banker (Gaming Associate) participates and monitors table action on the casino floor to ensure accuracy, as well as protecting the game for all participants by watching for irregularities. The position also administers the handling of casino chips and pay-outs to winning customers and confirms that all losing bets/wagers are collected properly by the dealer.
- Non-experience up to $19/hour
- Experienced may earn up to $27/hour
- Hours: Graveyard shift (shift start time between 6pm -8am)
- Must be at least 21 years of age to apply for this position.
- Must be able to secure licensing through state (DOJ) and local agencies. Disqualifiers include felony convictions (no matter how long ago) or a misdemeanor conviction involving dishonesty or moral turpitude within 10 years of application per DOJ regulations.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
- Successfully pass a basic mathematics assessment which includes questions involving basic arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentage calculations.
What We Offer:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Training – Four (4) to six (6) week full-time and will be held at the F2 TPS, LLC Corporate Office in Cypress, CA.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- A $50 one-time dress code stipend.
- Because you will be working in a casino, registration and licensing fees are mandated by the Department of Justice for a thorough registration and a background check.
- Fees are administered by the California Gambling Control Commission for issuance of the state badge and the fee for this process is $500.
- We offer a defined payment plan to assist with this fee and the licensing process and offer an incentive reimbursement of $500.
- Paid Live Scan.
How to Apply:
Due to COVID-19, no walk-in applicants allowed at this time.
Safety measures have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of our employees both at our Corporate Office and at The Gardens Casino. Applicants will be subject to the use of personal face masks, temperature checks and wellness questions.
Recruiters will contact applicants directly to schedule first interviews. Interviews will be conducted virtually, and pre-employment selection testing will be done at the Corporate Office in Cypress, CA
F2 TPS, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great Leadership! Internal Promotions! No Prior Experience Needed! Clear/Defined Pay Growth System!
F2 TPS, LLC provides superior third-party propositional player services to Card Room in the state of California. Operating in a niche market that is more popularly known as "third-party banking", F2 TPS, LLC is a privately held corporation. Our dedicated staff provides unparalleled customer care and brings professional experience to the table. F2 TPS, LLC prides itself on our ongoing work with various State and local governmental agencies to be the standard in which all companies strive for.
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at F2 TPS, LLC